Thursday, February 25, 2010

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 PSP Game Review

SCORE: 74
When SOCOM released on the PS 2 with the integrated modem and headset, I thought I will be duking it out in the online competition bucketed along through with blazing guns. Even so, when I arrived home and hooked it up, I found a good game that have too concentrated on orders and commands for my action-skewed interests. The game and its accessories immediately started to gather dust, and the whole series lost its spark and fun for me.
In this new sequel, you will play as Wraith, a Navy SEAL team leader who just assembled a four-man team for a super- hush-hush expedition. Looks like a U.S. operative is behind the Soviet lines and all people the government sends out to meet the mole never return. So, the Navy SEALs are immediately to deal with the bottom of the conundrum.

When I finished playing he game, I am a little frustrated by its brief campaign. Subsequently, I recalled how great it is to devour those missions cooperatively with my friends. Then, I found how much excitement custom missions are. Finally, I found the delight in tripping the light fantastic over fallen rivals in the multiplayer matches. Fireteam Bravo 3 is a wonderful package. Of course, we could do for a little more variety – the story easily gets confused in the mix, the armaments all feel equal, and you are really just using a similar strategies the whole game – but luckily that does not spoil the entire experience.

The game is exciting, and if you dig deeper in it, it will be enough to keep you playing it for a while.

No comments: